Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bridgette's Alfredo Sauce-Family Favorite

I called Bridgette the other day for this recipe since I haven't made it in awhile. I made this recipe so much when Nick and I were dating that he thought this was the only thing I could cook. Needless to say, we both love it!! Bridgette, please make any additions or corrections.

1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. heavy whipping cream (I use fat free 1/2 and 1/2)
3/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
dash of salt and pepper
Chicken breasts
2 cloves garlic

Heat butter and cream over low heat (do not boil). Slowly and I mean slowly, add small spoonfulls of parmesan cheese while constantly stirring. This will help the texture be smoother. Cook chicken with olive oil and crushed garlic until golden. Serve with whatever pasta you fancy. (I normally double or triple recipe for leftovers). Enjoy!!

No comments: